Special Guest: Toby Soto, GIS Manager for City of Riverside, California. Reach him here: munigovguy.com
GIS at the City of Riverside
- Creating integrated services across a distributed city government.
- Benefits of having a GIS Executive Steering Committee
Open Data GIS Portals:
- Live and authoritative data available to the public.
- Improved efficiency in work for web portals - legal data agreements integrated into the GIS workflows.
- Reducing amount of data exports
- Removing Personably Identifiable Information and other sensitive information.
- Ensuring data is correct before publishing.
Creating inclusive city services through the new Innovation Division
Professional Development at MuniGovGuy.com
- Learning what it takes to bridge the gap from technology to business.
- Making GIS work better for your organization.
- Learning best management practices from other GIS Managers.
GIS Peer Success Webinars
- Online roundtable meeting to address topics with attendee chat groups.
- Building a communication channel to management through Return on Investment organizations.